I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
I am curious if others have noticed new abilities they didn't have pre awakening. I have developed an ability to draw that I never had before. There was always an interest but not much skill.
06:06 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ButwhatdoIknow3 in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 12:03
In response Butwhat doIknow? to her Publication
Cooool !!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 June, 08:59
Odd that you mentioned this 👀 In my 56 years I have never been "artsy". But, I just finished my 1st commissioned artwork on a lady's kitchen counters😳 dang good money too. I was like, "she's gotta be crazy"😳 but they turned out super badass, I was kind of proud that I did that. And thankful that I aquired a talent that helps me be free with my time. She has the only kitchen in the world like that😊

08 June, 11:37
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
That is awesome! I havent figured out how to make money with my new found ability yet but I still enjoy doing it. Sounds like she was crazy in a very good way! lol Lucky her to have one of a kind counters. Did you use resin?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 June, 01:30

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 June, 01:18
The list is long;
Visions
Direct Connection to God
Guides
Astral travels
Remote views
Speaking with my guides and other ET via telepathy
You almost can not kill my joy!

08 June, 11:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very cool list!! Good for you!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
08 June, 12:43
I'm able to sense people I'm going to run into moments before it happens. It's not controllable in any way.

Almost like I've tapped into another dimension albeit slightly.

Every time it happens, I just smile. It's amusing. 😀

I also just sense some people's presence very strongly and on occasion I think they sense mine.

Good stuff.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
08 June, 07:42
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
It is happening to me 😄😍. It is like having an entourage all of a sudden, tho they prefer the title chaperones 😇🥰. There's family in the group as well
because they encourage me to communicate with them in Croatian. 😄 You guys I can keep going but apparently y'all get it hahaha 😄🤜🤛👏

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
07 June, 11:32
Yep.I always wanted to be an artist/painter but never pursued it. One day I started to paint. It was so relaxing and gave my soul a break. Recently my dog passed, whom I loved so much and was heart broken. I painted a picture of me missing him and seeing him in the clouds. Its no Monet but it gave me great pleasure.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 June, 07:01
In response Beck Step to her Publication
lovely

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
08 June, 07:12
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Painting is good for the soul. You are gifted! Losing a beloved fur baby is SO HARD. You will see your pupper again. ❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 June, 11:23
I learnt to slow down & be still 😁
This has enabled me to be in the eye of the storm & not get frazzled by events unfolding.
Gone from being super active, creative/art/food, overly organised & everything in it’s right place...to not worrying that I didn’t do the dishes or make my bed perfectly.
I know my creative flow will come back & it will be interesting to see what manifests then.

07 June, 11:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
That is awesome! Its hard not to get distracted by the daily onslaught of things that want your attention. Your creativity will def find you!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 June, 04:17
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Strangely - ditto. :)

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
07 June, 10:15
I have noticed i love Editing videos

07 June, 10:35
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Nice! Not a skillset I ever acquired.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 June, 10:07
wow that is great♥️

07 June, 10:34
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I am grateful thats for sure! Has been interesting discovering what I can draw now. For 40+ years it has been something I wanted to do but never had the talent for it.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 June, 09:54
That’s wonderful.

07 June, 10:36
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
It has been interesting to see how it develops. I am grateful!

LeLe John @Grace1125
07 June, 08:55
my dolphin like sonar telepathy…porr military took an ear beating when i learned i could do that 😂😂😂

07 June, 10:37
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Sonar telepathy would be very cool!