Mama Tee @MamaT
A Canadian who works in HR just said the quiet part out loud. Frankly, I think she has demonic eyes.

Documentation works both ways. One example: FISA

" 'Freedom Fighters' we hate you... we hate you sooo much. And we have the power.... "
09:02 AM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
07 June, 12:35
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
The Power of Christ repel thee!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
07 June, 11:37
looks like a filter! doesnt matter though, her energy is disgusting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
07 June, 10:29
Catturd ™ on Twitter: "😂😂😂talk about a weird eyes insane lunatic." / Twitter

https://twitter.com/cattur...

Sue Briggs @SueB369
07 June, 10:23
The irony is that she is exposing herself as a crazy person ON social media.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 June, 10:27
In response Sue Briggs to her Publication
"These people are stupid." ~ Q

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 June, 10:13
Many in Canada hate Trump with this same passion. It is bizarre, but it shows you the power of the MSM to twist people into thinking/behaving the way they want them to. The majority of Canadians (especially older Canadians) get all their information from the MSM so this is what we are dealing with here. I'm not sure how people will be reached about the truth regarding the vaccine or Trump.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 June, 10:01
Wow, just wow. I wonder if someone tweaked the video a bit to make her eyes look that way. Bizarre. I feel for her, and for anyone who comes across her. She hates men, she hates "freedom fighters". she tells people to be careful what they post on SM...wonder if this rant will put her job in jeopardy. Yikes. Prayers up for her!

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
07 June, 09:49
She is so evil she has developed Lori Lightfoot eyes

Admits she is a angry person and is full of hate.
BTW I work with HR ppl the only place I have ever seen ppl like her that was full of bitter divorced women was J&J in NJ

I will pray for her.
You never know, God works in mysterious ways.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
07 June, 09:38
was fully expecting her to shapeshift at any moment😆

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Post of the day! 😁👍

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 June, 09:32
When satan and demonic powers possess a person it is quite ugly. Sadly she is so narcissistic and blinded by evil she cannot see. She is in desperate need of Jesus.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
That's my prayer for her. If God has not already handed her over...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 June, 09:32
Wow! Crazy bitch right there! How would you like to be married to that and have to hear that every time you came home late...Demonic and insane for sure...She has Freedom Fighter Derangement Syndrome...HR needs to go see the Nurse STAT!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 June, 09:31
Sick people out there . Can’t wait till they are all locked up . The eyes is that even human ?

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
07 June, 09:31
CANNOT CURE STUPID! “Careful what YOU post on social media”….. 🤣🤣🤣

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 June, 09:35
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
That's a mouthful! 🤣

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 June, 09:28
Wow, she really is disgusting and I know of some HR people that think like her. Bat-Shit-Cray-Cray
Hope some documents this for her 😁

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
07 June, 09:22
Definitely a demon

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
Definitely a demon

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
Definitely a demon

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
07 June, 09:20
Crazy eyes.👀 Heart of hate. Broken brain.
Hopefully employment termination is in her near future. Willful bias is not supposed to be part of their job.

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 June, 09:18
So. Much. Hate.
Should we make her famous?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 June, 09:16
Let's make her famous...You know what to do!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 June, 09:14
She is so filled with hate!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
07 June, 09:10
This creature is in for a rough time. It will likely self terminate. Part of the 4 - 6%.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 June, 09:06
Hope her "social media" rant bites her in her demonic ass. What's up with her eyes👀

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 June, 09:13
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Possession shows in the eyes. The rant is a demonic message. Meh. God isn't impressed. 😁👍

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 June, 09:06
gosh, i dont wven need to listen to it. “I hate freedom fighters” is all I need to know. That sentence alone nakes my brain hurt. WTF!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 June, 09:59
In response The Real Me to her Publication
You should watch it, it is scary...but this is what some people out there are feeling. It's evil, it's ugly, it needs to be stopped. I'll be praying for her.