Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Juan O Savin Posted this today.
So sad ya'll but we knew what they were doing!
Nana thinks unless the med beds can fix this they have succeeded in destroying an entire generation.

https://naomiwolf.substack...
09:35 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 June, 09:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Praying that the med beds, and all all ALL of the suppressed naturally-healing technology, will reverse the effects of the genocidal jab.

Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
08 June, 09:54
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Said the same thing to my cousin last night! 🙏💕🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 June, 12:01
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
😭

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 June, 09:19
Agreed. 😭

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
06 June, 10:59
This makes me so angry. My disabled brother, who didn't have a say in getting the "shot", but got it because my folks thought he needed it with all his health problems. (He is non-verbal) He now has shingles and has been sick twice with "covid" and hospitalized. I too pray there really is something that will be done for those who took this. Some did so on their own free will, others did not.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 June, 04:48
In response Beck Step to her Publication
High dose Vit D for pain 40,000 IUs a day-will put it on the retreat as well, High Vit C as well to heal fast, high L-lyseine low L-Arginine in diet and thieves essential oil diluted for topical will stop outbreak/itching and speed healing. 🙏💛

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
07 June, 09:21
In response Beck Step to her Publication
🙏🙏

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
06 June, 10:48
😔🙏🙏🙏⚖️⚖️⚖️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 June, 10:39
My heart wails. God will avenge.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 June, 10:32
God does not need AI to heal His flock. He can restore pure (non-weighted) oxygen to His people. Juan tells of Isis and Osirus- artificial - AI

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 June, 12:59
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
God IS the Ultimate "A.I."--(A)bsolute (I)ntelligence. (A)rtificial (I)ntelligence is Ultimately Sourced in ABSOLUTE INTELLIGENCE.
Zero One (Hoop and Tree); 010010001

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 June, 09:58
Two of my close Friends in thhe last week, have both seen their Dad’s suffer the consequences of these Bioweapons (both in their 70’s). One Died and One had a Stroke! HORRIBLE.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 June, 12:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
So sad.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 June, 12:55
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
my step brother in hospital for chest and leg clots
my uncles wife died last wk sudden brain clot
🙏 to all very sad indeed!