Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
All AU Family, I am asking you all to share Shadie Chian Thomas's poster again. She still has not been found. She disappeared on 5/06.
The circumstances are very red flag for me. Both of her Aunts are trying to spread awareness along with Missing Person Awareness network. Her Aunt Ida had custody of her & her brothers and when Shadie was about 21 she moved back to her mom & stepdads. She is 26, but as the mental function of about 12-14.
Her mom is giving me very bad body language vibes, and something is very off. She says Shadie put a cooler against the backyard fence and just disappeared. Her mother did not report her missing and a friend name Taylor reported her missing 5/15. There have been no searches of any kind done. Missing Person Awareness traveled to the mothers house to interview her in Clay City, Illinois. I will post the videos below and I know you all will see the red flags too.
It is not in her character to take off.
Videos will be posted in the comments. Thank yo
09:13 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 June, 05:06
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
prayers for her and her family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Already Won @Linda
06 June, 09:38
🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 June, 09:31
additional note: the gas station she was last seen at around 3 pm she went with her mother, and then they went to the dollar store, and went straight home. In the videos her mother mentioned something about maybe she went overseas? and said ya know maybe she met someone online. Big red flag for me.

06 June, 09:23
additional note, she has sky blue eyes and these pictures the neighbor said looks nothing like her now. These 3 pictures are the only photos anyone can come up with. Also mother keeps referring to her in past tense.

06 June, 09:18
Someone needs to search that house and question the brothers and stepfather that live there.

06 June, 09:15
PART 3- Shadie Thomas
https://www.facebook.com/m...

06 June, 09:14
PART 2- Shadie Thomas

06 June, 09:14
PART 1 - Shadie Thomas