_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
uugghh,

is it just meh,
or does anyone else need a shower after being on twitter for more than 5 minutes nowadays ... manky vibes.
08:01 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
07 June, 01:58
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Yes, my strategy on most platforms is post and leave, can't take the negativity and complainy-pants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
07 June, 08:42
It's not just you. They are starting to find their way here too. At times I feel like I am on a dating site. I think I am going to change my picture to an avitar, I feel like I am wide open to uninvited DMs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
07 June, 08:14
i dont bother with it, not worth the effort anymore. If people can't see what is really going on now, there is no hope for them.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 June, 10:42
Depends on who You Vibe with 🥰💖♾💙🥰

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
06 June, 10:11
Unfortunately, Truth social feels that way for me.
The vibe over there is just bla......

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
06 June, 09:35
I look in and sometimes reply to people. I'm so shadow banned that no original Tweets get visibility.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 June, 09:15
Nope. got booted a month ago. tried a few more accs and was almost autobanned. Tir4ed of building back up.
Hasn't twadder always felt dirty tho?

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 June, 09:21
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
haha!
visually on point ;P

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 June, 09:01
Agree. It feels gross.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 June, 09:01
Agree. It feels gross.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
06 June, 08:48
Not everyone knows what “manky” is. You must be a wee tad British. 😂

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 June, 08:51
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
sorry Aussie slang fren,

manky == bad, yuk, or as VK puts it 'a bit poopie'

;)

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
06 June, 08:35
Sadly Truth Social has that feel too.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 June, 08:44
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
yeah TS is on the fence at the moment,
still processing the vibe.
i have thoughts and opinions about it,
but ill sit on them for now until i start seeing true colors.
time will tell as it always does.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
06 June, 08:34
I actually enjoy it. I like seeing tweets from Canadian politicians wearing big masks (they're getting bigger too) and poke fun at them. Can you imagine lowering yourself to the level where you will put on a mask to get paid? These people deserve our disdain and I will attempt to humiliate them until it is made illegal (the gov't is working on it). I'm not sure it is possible to humiliate them though. They really are one of the lowest life forms. Dew worms serve a much more useful function than the average Canadian politician.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 June, 08:42
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I can understand the view point here,

make no mistake, i got no problem giving them,
two barrels of deluxe disdain on the regular ;)

but that tends to scare the good people.
hence the short chain lately.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 June, 11:43
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I believe at this point the mask wearers are not even them and the mask is helping them hide that fact.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 June, 08:31
Been suspended x7. last time was in April 2022

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
06 June, 08:30
haven’t had time for a shower, suspended 4 times in 8 days. 🤣

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 June, 08:33
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
lol

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
07 June, 09:59
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
make that 5 🤣

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 08:25
Isn't just Twitter unfortunately.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 June, 08:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yeah,
I have noticed that over the last couple of weeks ..

AU for me is an FOB,
and i kind of like the vibe here.
a 'protect at all cost' asset.

real is rare,
even if it is a pain in the arse from time to time ;P

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
06 June, 09:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK APL Status update
———————————————-

Jack up the APL …10|10

re: People Comin off the ⛓….

Set it off VK
Call your guy

https://youtu.be/vcP1V6tBv...

Yes, VKAPL ⬆️

No … VK hold steady

Red Edge @Rededge
06 June, 08:22
Not on it....
Don't care to be .....