Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 June, 12:02
๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿฟ

https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
05 June, 07:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If I am reading the article correctly, Pompeo is not a โ€œwhite hat.โ€ My thoughts on Pompeo changed last year when I read this article as I do not trust Christy in the least bit. How do you judge a person, by the company they keep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
06 June, 01:03
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
The esrs and the right eyebrow different ๐Ÿ˜

chore Toke @choretoke
06 June, 01:01
NOT POMPEO I WIILL PUT MY PAYCHECK ON ITโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
06 June, 12:50
I don't feel this is the same person. I'm so confused about Kansas now. Ugh. The one on the right looks more like George Pataki then Pompeo. Thoughts anyone?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 June, 01:01
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
This is the only reference connecting Pompeo to 'Kansas'. Kansas, can still be something else imo

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 June, 12:08
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
I believe he has been replaced and we are looking at a double. Time will show.