Desert Dog @Zippydog
Does anyone have any actual dope on what's going on with the military fighting in deep underground tunnels and rescuing children and whatnot? I've asked numerous active duty and not one single member has info. At the start if covid hoax I got message from a friends wife Army nurse talking about rescuing children from under central park and the horrible condition some of the children were in. They were being initially treated in tents set up in central park. Shortly after they both went totally offline. Haven't been able to communicate since. I don't necessarily trust gobbledegoop internet personalities for info so I am asking does anyone have credible sauce about this? This is the third time I ask and have never gotten real juice. It bothers me bad cuz I didn't sleep for a month after the initial video of these kids. I got very angry and asked how could God let this happen. Made the terrible mistake of speaking about it with liberal neighbors. Now they think I'm nuts.
04:42 PM - Jun 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 June, 06:26
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I too have (mistakenly) blamed God or questioned how could he let terrible things happen, especially to children. I don’t think he has been in charge of this earth until just recently. People had turned their backs on him in exchange for evil, they were the satanic group leading the world to hell. I hope and pray that he is back, and with a vengeance to strike down all that have harmed our children and deliver us from this evil bunch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

MAGA_ GIRL_TN @MAGA_GIRL_TN
05 June, 04:45
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Great information on both these TG Channels https://t.me/DUMBSandUnder... https://t.me/DUMBSandCloni...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396