Robby Ball @perfectsliders
02 February, 07:42
80,000,000 Patriots Wont Accept Fraud!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Masters @Stinky_the_cat
02 February, 07:54
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
its been three months since the election. As time goes by, the cheating continues to fade into the past. New issues arise to the forefront. It is going to be harder and harder to save the republic. The situation can be a bit discouraging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
Your statement resonated with me for it's beautiful logic, insight and delectable kind of pessimism which I thrive on. It is a post I very easily could've written myself. I gave it a heart too. But a moment later I realized something. The cheating may be fading into the past for us, but I don't believe it has faded into the past for Mr. Trump. And that may be important to remember. Or it may not. I don't know.

Let's stick with "yes." Yes, it is important to remember.
08:10 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response James Masters to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mark Quinn, click on at the bottom under it