Mama Tee @MamaT
Ancient Mysteries

A huge and startling discovery has been made at the Devils Tower in Wyoming. Scientists from the Wyoming State Parks Department were conducting photographic seismic readings below the tower, when they discovered an incredibly large petrified root system below the tower.
What do you think?
10:47 PM - Jun 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
05 June, 01:25
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I'm not startled. Not startled at all. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 June, 10:51
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
Me either. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
05 June, 12:48
It should have rings if it is a tree. Taking a core sample from the side might show that. It also could be where a meteor impacted, and the mantle lava splashed up, and immediately cooled. Something like a tungsten rod from space might create something like this.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
05 June, 12:40
what i think is they are extremely slow .... lol. i mean DUH. 🤦‍♀️

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
05 June, 12:30
a tree🙃

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
05 June, 12:23
It looks like the base of a tree?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 June, 10:55
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
Because it is a tree. Some of the roots traveled 30 miles away according to the findings, they state.