MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
the next few months will continue ramping up REVELATIONS. More and more darkness will be exposed. it will not happen using matrix constructs. it is not going to be courts and justice.

it is going to be celestial and spiritual. there will be lots of natural disasters. the will be massive tests of faith and pureness of heart under duress.

the choices you make will determine your timeline. if you want out of the dense, dark matrix, you have to choose love and think with your heart not your ego brain.

you are not your body. your body is an avatar that you are using. your body is artificial intelligence and ego. your body is a great tool but you must be able to discern the thoughts of your heart and soul from the thoughts of your AI robotic vessel.

your vessel will try to keep you on the dense 3d timeline with fear, anger, vengeance and division.

your heart will have love and compassion for all and demand sovereignty and freewill for all.
09:49 AM - Jun 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 June, 09:52
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I bookmarked this so I remember as we go through harder times. Maybe I should print it out and carry on me to remember...who knows what we will go through. I pray that we all will act with grace and love at the most difficult of times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 June, 09:53
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
you will do great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396