Robby Ball @perfectsliders
80,000,000 Patriots Wont Accept Fraud!
07:42 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
02 February, 08:47
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Election fraud aside, WE the PEOPLE are not going to put up with these Evil monsters selling, sexually abusing and sacrificing our children any longer. That's REALLY what it is. When the public finds out the whole sick truth, they will demand change. #NCSWIC #GodWins #NeverAgain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Masters @Stinky_the_cat
02 February, 07:54
its been three months since the election. As time goes by, the cheating continues to fade into the past. New issues arise to the forefront. It is going to be harder and harder to save the republic. The situation can be a bit discouraging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
02 February, 08:10
In response James Masters to his Publication
Your statement resonated with me for it's beautiful logic, insight and delectable kind of pessimism which I thrive on. It is a post I very easily could've written myself. I gave it a heart too. But a moment later I realized something. The cheating may be fading into the past for us, but I don't believe it has faded into the past for Mr. Trump. And that may be important to remember. Or it may not. I don't know.

Let's stick with "yes." Yes, it is important to remember.

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
02 February, 07:46
Supper Bowel should be interesting.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 February, 07:43
😇🙏😇