Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
03 June, 08:32
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
The only thing that is stopping an outright take over of the United States, is the fact that our citizens own so many guns. They have explored EVERY scenario...even looking glass type technology. The end result was always the same.-a total blood bath. They know we will fight. They know they will lose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
03 June, 08:33
In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication
👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
03 June, 09:17
In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication
BTW..I am not an advocate of violence,...but i do believe in our right to defend ourselves.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
03 June, 08:31
So basically what this means is that the only way they’re getting our guns is either by illegally confiscating them, or by a foreign military from another country coming in and illegally confiscating them. But we have not been invaded by any country simply because of how many Americans are armed, so I highly doubt they’re going to be taking our guns, the most they could do is just prevent future sales of automatic weapons, but I highly doubt that would even pass

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
03 June, 08:34
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
[They] know [they] will loose ... ✅

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
03 June, 08:13
this isnt taught much either

https://www.loc.gov/resour...

The Dick Act of 1902
Gun Control FORBIDDEN! Were you aware of this law?
DICK ACT of 1902 - CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN)
Protection Against Tyrannical Government It would appear that the administration is counting on the fact that the American Citizens don't know this, their rights and the constitution. Don't prove them right.
The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws.
It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are:
1) the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia,
2) the unorganized militia and
3) the regular army.