Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 June, 01:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 June, 03:24
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Do you have a minute? God has taken my mom, more of my health, my sisters (turned their backs on me) due to being a warrior, and now I find out that I'm Jewish (long line, apparently)β€”all since January. I'm alone due to my commitment to this movement. And now I don't even have the energy to "produce" for or help others.

I'm distraught as hell and I doubt anyone else here will understand. VK would call this poop vibes. Others would say to lighten up. I'm fiercely independent and never lean on anyone. But I'm drowning here. You might be the only one who gets being emotionally and physically beaten to a pulp. Help, please. πŸ’™ Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
What helps me when I feel this is realizing that Nobody promised life would be easy! And comparing my road of life to what Jesus had to endure! What makes me think I should have it easier? and remember you do have family here!!
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ
07:59 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 June, 02:06
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Bless you, Beverly. For some, the road is quite difficult. Yes, I have gratitude every day. But that doesn't mean life won't upend us at some point. I was in the undertow since January, and to the point of not being able to come up for air when I reached out to DD. That normally does not happen for me. I deal, and move on.

I guess God was showing me to ask for help, something I don't usually do. Thank you for your support. πŸ’™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 June, 07:17
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°