Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 June, 04:39
I know I'm needy with prayer requests for Frens and Friends...However You all matter to me. I'll bother God until I get answer till the day I die.

Love & God, won and continues to win...

Thank You all soooooo much.

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 June, 04:42
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
No prayer request is too small fren! What requests can I lift up to the Lord for you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
Pray for my children to open their hearts and minds. I miss them so! Please include prayers for my health.
06:00 PM - Jun 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Katherineirene in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
03 June, 06:18
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Praying for you and your children! Lord I pray for Katherines health.. please heal her and guide and lead her complete and restorative health to even better serve you and your purposes and will. Let her testimony draw others to You including her children. I pray that her children will open their hearts and mind to You the Truth and I asked that they will be reconnected with their mom as you comfort a mom who misses her children!