LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Another Toilet Paper comms... Back in 10/2018, just 5 days before my full Pentecost (Divine Merge w/ Sacred soul), 45 made this comm going up the plane (for future/incoming ops then, for the incoming grd crew merging w/ their avatar body, like me to engage in my destined mission, as my higher-self/pwr has returned for the extensive travel/restoration battle, in the frontline); and it's Pentecost coming up, 5/23 this Sun per J-cal...then this RED wave blast just a few hrs after his TS post... Nothing is ever a coincidence w/ Q+ comms.

#GreatThingsHappeningBTS #TheTransitionToGreatnessWW #trusttheplan #FearNoMore

TP comm today: https://truthsocial.com/@i...
https://youtu.be/W-jYhxUaB...
Is That Toilet Paper Stuck to President Trump’s Shoe? - YouTube

As President Trump climbed out of his limo and into Air Force One in Minneapolis, an item that sure looked like toilet paper was seen stuck to his shoe. The ...

03:08 PM - Jun 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 June, 03:24
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Why the TP comms, back in '18 was timeline to meet the 2020 shutdown for the world to heal, aka 4D portal was activated by the grd crew's teamwork. TP was the one thing that got ppl to start reacting in order to prep for the imminent shutdown. Saw one's scenario post that when TP was the trigger, ppl started to go into the store to stock up other stuff like food/water. Just prior to the shutdown. Exactly like how Pres Xi did in China, to get ppl to react & prep,for their ~2mos of shutdown-while purge/hunt occurs BTS. Same time, allow ppl to face their dark demons/shadow, the final test out, to purge their Fear-based emotions/Hz. It's the only way to heal & break that matrix mindset (the virus/nano implant cntrl by the Draco fr past vax-food/water/air). As much as ppl didn't enjoy it, it was the only way the GFL team-creator of avatar, can save many lives...it's truly the test & survival of the fittest-spiritually. Hard for many, but comes out stronger/braver post the cocoon stage.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396