Only people mentioned by Bipitybopityboo in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 June, 12:22
In response Thungawd ... to his Publication
Perfect timing! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
02 June, 08:29
Looks like a storm behind him in the back drop⚡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
02 June, 07:41
bravo

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 June, 06:53
OmG. Charlton Heston/Moses vibes. I have the best story with him in it. It was in Aspen, Co. I had a wake-up call big time and he was involved and I literally thought God sent Moses to me. It was so🤣. I love this clip!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
02 June, 06:46
AMEN x 10 !!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 06:40
This video comes into my mind every time I see B1d3n or Beto's bullshit gonna take our guns.
I would like to see either one of them on Nana's driveway!