17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
02 June, 04:37
YOU ARE LIVING IN THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD. Do you realize what a privilege you have to be here, to be a part of this? To be asked by God to participate? To be even the tiniest little part of this plan, how important you are to it all happening? We are all needed. We are all a part of this. Beautiful brave new world starts with us.

Perspective is everything. Appreciate every single moment, embrace the suck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
I'm 65 years old and all my life I knew this was going to happen there was no way it could continue indefinitely.
Only thing is I was sure that it wouldn't happen until after I was outa here. This thing ruined my house I was trying to build, screwed up our finances, left us hanging high and dry. But at least now I know it finally came to pass. WWG1 ya'll.
05:53 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Sunlyn 777 @Sunlyn777
05 June, 01:32
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Please know that things are going to get better. God is with you. Please listen to this man. He is aware of what is happening in our world right now. God bless you!
https://youtu.be/pbAansNvk...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 June, 01:48
In response Sunlyn 777 to her Publication
TY and Godspeed!