CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 08:27
Why are male police officers present when women are stripped searched especially young girls questions must be asked and why do female police officers allow it.

Just a bunch of pervert police in UK

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 June, 08:32
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WHY DO WE HAVE TENDENCIES TO SUGAR COATING, THAT "EXIST UGLY THEM AND RIGHT US"?!?

UK LAW ENFORCER OFFICERS, LAWYERS, POLITICIANS, ARMY HAVE CHILDRENS TOO, FAMILIES TOO, GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHERS TOO...

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT PICK ONE GOOD APPLE FROM BASKET OF ROTTEN ONES...

ITS QUITE SAME AS TRUMP DISNEYLAND...
THERE IS 81.000.000 TRUMP VOTERS.

AND WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEM?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 08:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
children should not be treated as adults

02 June, 08:49
THOSE GUYS WERE IN 1991 CHILDRENS. SAME AS I WAS... AND USA PROPAGANDA AND CAREFULLY INVESTED ZILIONZ INTO BRIBES, DESTROYING THEIR SLAVIC IDENTITY MAKE FROM THEM HATEFULL AZOV MONSTERS.
TRUE NAZIS...

👇👇👇

https://www.codepink.org/h...
_has_empowered_and_armed_neo_nazis_in_ukraine

SO, WHY WOULD I AGREE WITH YOUR RHETORIC ARGUMENT? 🤔

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 08:52
I have no idea what you are talking about. The article discusses children aged 15 that were strip searched. Girls stripped search on their periods with male officers stripping them. Women should have handled it if it was that important to stripsearch them.

You appear to be discussing something completely different and I don't understand what it is.

02 June, 09:01
WHY DONT ASK THEIR WIFES WHY THEY DO THIS HUMILIATING PROCEDURE? 🤷‍♀️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 09:07
Why attack the wives?

Attack the person doing it.

Do not displace the responsibility of the persons who are not acting correctly. Don't blame the family for what someone does at work when it is morally wrong.

It is not the fault of a wife married to a pervert, except that maybe she does not know? Maybe she stays because of other reasons, but that is not addressing UK police perversion to children.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN EVERY SINGLE HUMAN LIFE IS ABOUT COMPENSATING...

IF YOU R WEAK AND OFTEN BULLIED IN CHILDHOOD, YOU MOST PROBABLY BUY GUN AND SHOOT ALL, WHO BULLIED YOU, IF YOU R MENTALLY NOT SO STABIL, OR JOIN ARMY OR POLICE TO SHOOT OTHERS LEGALLY🤣🤣🤣

OR YOU BECOME GOOD SAMARITAN, TEACHING PATIENTLY OTHERS ABOUT HOW YOU OVERCOME THIS SITUATION WITHOUT SHOOT YOUR CLASSROOM OR BECOME SERIAL KILLER AKA COP OR ARMY...

I DONT BLAME ANYONE. IN UK IN 80. WAST MAJORITY OF KIDS BECOME SKINHEADS.

TO PROTEST OF INHUMAN GOVERNMENT MULTI CULTURALISM POLICY PLACED ON BRITTONS.

AND MOST OF THIS SKINHEADS SIMPLY GROW UP AND FIND A JOB WHICH COMPENSATE THEIR ROWDIE ATTITUDE.

END OF STORY😁😁😁
09:14 AM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 June, 09:28
I think some of these people turn away from family and what they were taught, just to do what pleases them out of selfishness and narcissism. Some may have a personality disorder, and the police need to be more careful about their policies with children in UK (and in USA I am sure).

I think there are more than 1 reason why this happens, especially since 15 year old girls are a tough situation, but you cannot tell me that this would happen to a politician's daughter, or a billionaire's child.

it is about victimizing the vulnerable, and it makes me cringe.