LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Literally, bc it was the time the Military BTS got its power to restore the 1776 Constitution that 45 signed in 7/4/2020, post some GK missions & co-anchoring he did while he/FLOTUS was at the Black hills keystone & me hunting in East coast. Insurrection act signed definitely occurred during the 12/8/20, during the Ops Warpspeed Summit, to have the covert Martial law take into effect on 1/6-peaceful transition to rtning the power back to the PPL w/ freewill choice when ppl get the courage to fight the ROMAN-DRACO system (ie Stand up to IRS/Bank Cartels/GOVT etc w/o FEAR, defunding, by not funding-donating ur hard earned to ped0-vampires, them is ending one's enslavement contract w/ their fake system, one knows how to do it)... โšกโš–๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

#NeoFiguredItOutSoCanYou #FearNoMore #ItsAllAFearProjection #TheirFakeSystemIsAnIllusion #WWG1WGA_ToCollapseTheSystemToEnableTheNew #TheWillOfAmericaIsTheFreedomForMankind #ThisIsTheLastStand #TakeOnesDivinePowerBack_OneJumpsIntoQuantumFieldOfFreedom
11:01 PM - Jun 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 June, 01:26
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
July 2-4/2020 mission leg...Shared on twitter after execution. Was flying out back home early on 7/4, on my bday to spend time w/ family on 4th...Have spent many holidays on the road.

#ServiceForGAIA #BlueRayTeamWork #COBRAOps_RestorationTeam

It wasn't the last East Coast mission, as more missions in 2021 (mostly the vortex phase-aka for warpspeed ops became the activation/trigger for that phase, since all the keystones/grids have been purged/cleared w/ many GK/grid road travelers)...Just cleared the KEY grid points from all the DRACO-SRA control... โšก https://youtu.be/ies4rSy3j...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 June, 01:50
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
This map was led by the team early Sep, just post the East coast,FL diversion Dorian hurricane. Cuz during that hunt, got frustrated w/ the team on where I need to hunt, cuz I didn't what 45 was triggering w/ his tweets while I was in Atlanta, GA, post FL drive. So after that leg, team led me to this or either they inserted it in time, for me to stumble in this timeline. That's how fast they work w/their warriors.

'18-'19- All Ca/DC, ctr keystones in USA, Root chakra
'20-keystones international, shutdown 4 a mo, then hit the road for capitols/X crossing of energies, Churches/Cathedrals etc, All Nat Parks/Some Monuments, key rivers,Lemurian Heart-Crown-Fire-Water keystones-vortex
'21 - Vortices in USA, last triangulated vortices, from 3pts of 911, MI triangle, NE state triangle, Dams, finish some missed targets when reminded by the team above. Ended mission in Nov/'21 due to family accident that needed support/care, as sign for me, can rest for bit, but it was still a mission.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396