Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
31 May, 03:42
My brother stayed in bed with asick headache the entire weekend visit. Went home Sunday. My sister just texted me, they are admitting him to the hospital in NC. I pray he makes it out alive. I hate hate hate hospitals now, but he needs some relief from this pain.
But, I said that to share this SS of her text. Please whisper a prayer for him. His name is Jimmy, he is a Patriot, and rather new to the whole Qstuff. Ty Patriotsđź’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
Are they still getting Bank for a covid death? paperwork means everything?
10:19 PM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jonnevi in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 June, 10:21
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
He had to be tested before they would admit and treat him. Not sure what their deal is now $$$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 June, 10:23
WHO knows what the scam is? Pun intended!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 June, 10:23
WHO knows what the scam is? Pun intended!