Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
01 June, 08:53
📞We're Stuck in a Matrix that we Need to Get Out of....🛎️Wake Up and Become the Super Hero's that our Ancestors Were!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 June, 10:11
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I wish I could have introduced all of you to my great grand parents I had the honor and blessing of getting to grow up around them close by. They both lived into their 90s. They taught me early on how to be self sufficient between the two of them. I learned how cook delicious meals with very little money, budgeting, lawn care, gardening, sewing clothes and making my own clothes, play all kinds of musical instruments, artwork of all kinds, canning and preserving, how to fix bikes, how to fix a lawnmower, fix a car! They told wonderful stories of their time and made sure I knew about all my family! I was even given bible studies and hymns when I was there. It was always a learning experience they were so loving and patient. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
You bring tears to my eyes, dear Serah Oceane!
Please share of your store anytime 😊 🙏
11:12 AM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JuliaB55 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
01 June, 11:19
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
🥰🥰🥰 Thank you I will. 🙏