Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
My brother stayed in bed with asick headache the entire weekend visit. Went home Sunday. My sister just texted me, they are admitting him to the hospital in NC. I pray he makes it out alive. I hate hate hate hospitals now, but he needs some relief from this pain.
But, I said that to share this SS of her text. Please whisper a prayer for him. His name is Jimmy, he is a Patriot, and rather new to the whole Qstuff. Ty Patriots💖
03:42 PM - May 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
01 June, 10:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Are they still getting Bank for a covid death? paperwork means everything?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 June, 10:21
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
He had to be tested before they would admit and treat him. Not sure what their deal is now $$$

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
01 June, 10:19
🙏

01 June, 10:21
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
💖

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
01 June, 08:17
🙏🏼🤍🙏🏼

🙏🏼🤍🙏🏼

🙏🏼🤍🙏🏼

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
01 June, 01:32
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 June, 12:39
praying for Jimmy🙏sometimes these essential oils can ease headaches, peppermint or rosemary oil

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 June, 11:15
Praying for Jimmy! 🙏

Gray 359 @Gray359
01 June, 10:36
🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
01 June, 09:20
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
01 June, 09:16
Prayers sent for Jimmy

arba happihr @arba
01 June, 08:57
Prayers for Jimmie Sent
lack of hydration will cause a powerful headache
God please watch over Jimmie and his loved ones Amen
Thank you

Diana DJT @Diana
01 June, 08:51
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️💥

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
01 June, 08:39
Sounds like he's getting "downloads" of information. I have seen number equations before a few years ago just as I was falling asleep at night. Sending prayers Benna.🙏

01 June, 08:44
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
My sister and I said the same thing. She told him that his pineal was opening up and he told her not to stress him 😅 they are running more tests this morning.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 June, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 June, 08:08
🙏🙏🙏

Patty Malek @patty888
01 June, 08:07
He is most likely getting downloads if he is seeing equations. His frequency, vibration is too low to handle it, which may be the headaches.

01 June, 08:57
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Agreed

01 June, 08:00
I can never thank you all enough for lifting him. My niece is supposed to let me know how he is doing this morning. I will up date as soon as I hear. But.....I already know that the Universe is working on his behalf....look at this vibe 💖💖💖

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
01 June, 07:55
🙏🙏🙏

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
01 June, 07:27
Praying.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
01 June, 07:17
Prayers!

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
01 June, 07:02
🙏❤

Bee Saved @BSaved
01 June, 06:33
praying

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
01 June, 06:27
🙏

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 June, 05:59
🙏🙏🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 June, 05:48
Dear Benna, I truly pray for your brother Jimmy's health and that he is made comfortable so that he may heal. Having family and loved ones near him to helping him clear his head of the pain and visuals. God Bless him with a complete recovery and you for allowing us to pray in his behalf.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
01 June, 07:28
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Amen

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
01 June, 05:39
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
01 June, 05:37
FOR JIMMY, DEAR JESUS, HEAL HIM FROM THE PAIN - WE ACCEPT HIS HEALING ALREADY! SO LET IT BE DONE!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
01 June, 05:17
🙏💙
get him on anonup and we’ll collectively lift his vibes whilst he’s in bed ill.
sending prayers

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
01 June, 05:07
Praying for your brother Benna🙏