Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
My wife has been binge watching this couple, she is amazed how they eat outside even with snow on the ground, she grew up in a city environment, and she has come so far since I brought her out to into rural America, when I tried in the past, she used to say, "The stores close at 8 out there, what if we needed something", now shes like build me an outside kitchen please.

https://youtu.be/L5XzLAitx...
Village Style Chicken Paella, Toyuq Plovu Bişirdik, Outdoor Cooking - YouTube

Dear friends, today we would like to share with you the Perfect Village Style Chicken Paella video, we really hope you enjoy this video and share with your ...

11:40 AM - May 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 May, 07:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
😍THANK YOU JASON I HAVE JUST GOTTEN DONE FROM WATCHING ABOUT 8 OF THEIR SHOWS THESE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING THANKS FOR POSTING WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TRANQUIL PLACE THEY HAVE I HOPE YOU AND YOUR WIFE GET TO BUILD YOUR OUTDOOR KITCHEN THESE PEOPLE TRULY ARE INSPIRATIONAL 🤩 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 May, 05:54
I love them and their little farm. They have really come a long way.
We watch to escape the busy world. We also watch Wilderness Outdoors he is quite talented too.

https://www.youtube.com/c/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Jen @FloridaJen
31 May, 05:51
I LOVE watching them too! I watched a couple videos yesterday actually. Seems like an ideal simple life. Hard work, but fulfilling

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
31 May, 05:43
Love watching those guys!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 May, 05:41
It's lovely to watch - quite idyllic. TY Jason. Really enjoyed it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 May, 05:39
I watchy them also

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
31 May, 05:34
Jason...this is so beautiful...there was a time past that this was close to my life....now i have to go to a job....it has destroyed so much harmony....

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 May, 05:30
yes! i watch them too! amazing skills to live from the land!!
so peaceful, relaxing and takes care of family!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
31 May, 04:57
Been watching them for months now. What sweet souls they are.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
31 May, 04:46
Oh my goodness. i could watch this forever. its the life that would be stress free and live off the land. so much to learn. love it

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 02:34
I love it ... an outside kitchen would be nice ... and with all the animals ... beautiful ...

wht 2.0 @wht
31 May, 01:31
You are BLESSED!

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
31 May, 01:28
We are currently living on a 22 acre ranch in Texas with my sister, nieces and nephew's family. We have four cows, 2 horses and 24 laying hens plus four dogs. I'm city girl and I love it. We spent 2 years in the Peace Corps circa 1972-74 after we got married in 1971. No we are not screaming liberals. Now 73 and we can live anywhere.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
31 May, 01:19
Same here!!! My Mother lives with me, and since we've stopped watching cable tv, this is our favorite thing to watch. So many things to learn. I love this lifestyle!!!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
31 May, 01:01
Been watching it the last 2 days... Learn so much and they dont even talk.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
31 May, 12:58
❤️This is how it use to be when I was growing up. My grandmother..

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
31 May, 12:41
Hey Check out my channel amigos

https://youtu.be/XELxZhoWP...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 May, 12:44
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Looks amazing brother. Thank You for sharing. 🙏❤️

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 May, 12:39
Hey, I’d love to know how your wife convinced you to build her an outdoor kitchen…I’ve been asking for a while now. My husband agreed but hasn’t actually started the build. So much to do, so little time.

Seriously, that’s awesome. You’ll have to let us know how she likes it.

A great channel I like to watch is My Self Relience. He’s in Canada.

31 May, 12:42
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
I haven't started yet, but its coming soon I feel, gotta keep eyes open for some supplies, we have a "re-use-it" store close, and yard sale time is comin, if I can trade even better.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
31 May, 12:29
Thanks for the post! It kind of reminds me of my obsession with Men with Pot series.

https://youtu.be/5NRsUXMW3...

Nunya Business @AAug22
31 May, 12:28
LOL I love watching their videos. They are so tranquil & relaxing.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
31 May, 12:27
I am mesmerized by this! The landscape the animals and the simplicity of their life is really inspiring to me! I loved watching—thank you for sharing! 🥰

31 May, 12:30
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
YW. I sit for a second and then end up watching a full show or two. Its pretty cool stuff. I bet they didnt worry about convid.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
31 May, 12:20
subbed

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
31 May, 12:19
we cook in clay on open fire, the taste !!! Its all veggie and spice herbs with fresh coconut grated for milk gets added in. Here on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
31 May, 12:27
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
The horses, roosters, dogs, crabs and lizards didn't get posted, but we love them too!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 May, 11:56
That's awesome. I wouldn't survive in a city. I guess we all know what your next project is :).

31 May, 11:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
👍😎

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 May, 11:49
I think that's what God had in mind. Except the chicken part, I can do without that.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 May, 11:55
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
OMG was that the mamma duck? OK circle of life, I can handle.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
31 May, 11:48
I'm going to watch this, thanks! Here is my favorite outdoor cooking dude! Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/c/...

31 May, 11:53
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
👍😎

Lysanne anon @lysanne
31 May, 11:44
build me one too!

31 May, 11:45
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
😁