Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Pretty sure the Great Awakening isn’t just about arresting bad guys.

There will most likely be a great awakening for anything and everything. ALL truths revealed.

For example, did you know most homes are built with OSB? OSB stands for Oriented Strand Board. It’s a replacement for plywood which acts as sheathing. Your entire home is mostly made of this stuff.

OSB is glued together by resins that contain high amounts of formaldehyde.

OSB is just one part of the house. We live in cancer boxes, plain and simple. We’re living, breathing, sleeping in all of these toxic molecules every single day and you don’t even realize it.

Houses need to be torn down. Tens of millions of them.
06:31 PM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 June, 08:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Lead poisoning IS real
https://www.webmd.com/chil...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
13 June, 05:57
The face of the LORD is against evil doers, to cut off the memory of them from the eafth. Psalm 34 vs 16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 June, 05:40
So though that sounds good there is another issue of what to do with all the tons of debris.. Dont have an answer but maybe we can figure it out.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 June, 05:34
why i love my home built in 1848

God Wins donated @GR2021
13 June, 02:09
We moved into a new built home 9 years ago and till date i feel unsettled. Strange underlying restlessness that makes me want to live in the wild among trees and a stone built house.

Diana DJT @Diana
02 June, 12:45
Used to attend World of Concrete show every year, mostly in LV, they were showing all kinds of new building materials, a lot was also styrofoam, poison definitely, my ex was a steel wire guy, he watched so many American steel companies ship overseas & then started getting inferior rebar/spiral that went into bridges etc.. 🔥🐍👹👿🔥these demon swamp creatures want to kill us😱

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 June, 12:11
and often what goes in the house too like the mattresses, sofas, chairs. lots of chemicals, carpeting. so lots of new construction. maybe a new earth better, the land, sea, and air would be perfect, all houses could be constructed with the proper materials, cause the tear downs the residual chemicals have to be absorbed somewhere, in a perfect world all would be new, us too😁♥️

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
01 June, 12:34
Glad we live out in the woods in a log house.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
31 May, 10:39
Absolutely. My area has been infiltrated with the zoning cabal people. I see it weekly from the air, teeny little yards, cheap houses built on top of each other.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 May, 10:22
Yay me! I'm building a new home...it's at the framing stage. Yep, everywhere I look OSB. So glad that I have been careful about everything that goes into body...organic foods, locally sourced meats and veggies, filtered alkaline water and now I will be surrounded by formaldehyde.🙄

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
31 May, 07:21
i wonder if my homes are any safer, over 100, though i prob got lead paint lol

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 June, 08:35
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Lead paint protects from something. Think it is EMF.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 June, 11:59
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
you know what is amazing, the homes 1920’s, that lead paint helped protect those original windows, environmental laws changed, now windows got to be replaced way way too often

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
31 May, 10:25
excellent excellent post

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 09:23
Only tens of millions? That's encouraging.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
31 May, 04:47
thank you for posting this info. known for years there is some chemical in the building products we've been "provided". my thoughts for years are same - need to be torn down and rebulit with hemp products.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
31 May, 04:23
thoughts on 3D printed houses Doc?

would be a fast way to replace the cancer boxes at scale,
i would guess.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
31 May, 12:22
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
…what a smart investment opportunity, as well as helping so many…a win win.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
31 May, 04:16
Makes me glad our house was built in 1958. ☺

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
31 May, 12:55
For my feeling as far as Q is concerned
Q never wanted to free us physically. It was about freeing our minds and escaping the shackles of manipulation. After following Q, we now became Q. We are Q and we are the key to our freedom.Once we have done this, the remaining pieces of the matrix can also be rewritten. God with us

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
30 May, 11:02
Burn it all down!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 10:43

Om goodness, dreams last night about this and it being multiplied over and over in everything to the point that we are all so saturated by the numbers Nana was like wake the fook up yall like come on the numbers are too stupid to ignore at this point.

No frequency music last night at Mom's it sure makes a difference in my dream life.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
30 May, 10:14
Wow. in every way we've been cheated. It never ends. Time to go back to nature. Hemp homes. Thanks for sharing such important intel, DoQ+!

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
30 May, 09:03
Doing this for years!

Ana Tate @Anatated
30 May, 09:00
Yep. Fun fact. Habitat for Humanity uses all that crap for their special low income home buyers. I watch those things go up and wonder how sick they make people.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 May, 09:00
a temporary solution as people are displaced while new homes are built is to build 3d printed homes. little to no labor, gives you the bare minimum but can be made sexy and spruced up, and at the end, when torn down, the material is just a concrete / cement base that can be recycled for use in the next project.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 May, 08:47

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 May, 08:46
pressure treated wood is bad too
Pressure treated wood is normally light green or brown in color and is nothing more than good old fashioned wood treated under high pressure with a pesticide. In the East and South Southern Yellow Pine is used and in the Mid-West and North Douglas Fir is primarily used although several species of fir also are used. The pesticide that is most commonly used for pressure treating is known as Chromated Copper Arsenate (CAA) – a compound that contains arsenic (rat poison). So, this is something you definitely don’t want toddlers on your property to confuse with mud pie – or any other tasty morsel.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 May, 08:45
"This Old House" is not such a bad thing.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
30 May, 09:11
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
The house my 13 siblings and I grew up in was built in 1880. Plaster and lath walls. Solid as a rock and still standing. Mom and Dad moved into it when they married in 1929. Been in the family ever since.

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 May, 08:39
Cons of OSB
Not a finishing product: It looks rough and is hard to paint

Contains formaldehyde: Formaldehyde can be toxic when inhaled, causing irritation in the skin, eyes, nose, and throat. OSB and other formaldehyde-containing composite wood products must meet standards set by the Environmental Protection Agency
Not good with water: OSB swells when it comes into contact with water, causing OSB floors to be more likely to squeak and crack

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 May, 08:25
Doq, you are spot on. I lived in Europe for a very long time and moved back less than a year ago. I am going to be honest, comparing not only construction, but doors and windows is well, mind blowing. Our home in Germany was like a fortress. Most can get by without AC because of of how they are constructed. Our house here is like toothpicks. We are watching them go up and it makes ya think! Your points are huge concerns to me too. Yes, tear most down and build real - healthy and solid construction. 👍🏻👍🏻 🔨🪚🏘🏡🏠

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
30 May, 11:49
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
So agree!
Have watched apartment buildings go up in weeks with OSB outer walls.
Driven by weeks later and have seen waves on the sides of these buildings. Poor, out of plumb framing or combo of poor framing and crap materials.
Add to that new home costs and willing ignorance of buyers.
Sad!
Especially when this over inflated market comes down.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 12:07
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Homes being built in America are a shit show unless you have a great custom builder a lot of money

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 May, 08:24
Right on Brother,👊

We'll need truck drivers too, to gather all of that oriental kids costume jewelry, sold everywhere their mothers shop, containing 90%+ Cadmium.

That stuff kids like to chew on, that just happens to cause cancer.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 May, 09:03
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
TV Source: Marketplace

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
30 May, 08:23
Bring on the hemp houses and hempcrete!! Endless opportunities for the world!