Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
31 May, 07:59
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I seek happiness but it has been oh so elusive.😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 May, 07:08
I sure hope he wasn't referring to Anal Schwab's "you'll own nothing and be happy".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
31 May, 12:59
whats everyone so happy about?! sussman just got off scott free on the durham case!

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
30 May, 09:23
And maybe get to watch the fireworks I mea meteor shower tonight.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 May, 05:20

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 May, 04:17
Rule one in life my husband taught our daughter is "You can be happy or you can be sad. You get to choose." She has discovered the truth in this.

Rule two is "everybody wants your money". Hard to argue this one either.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 May, 02:15
Happiness is a fleeting emotion....The Joy of the Lord Is my strength....

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 May, 02:12
WEIRD! I read this post at exactly 11:11 my time!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 12:41
yup.
Special Day.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
30 May, 02:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SD > 23

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 May, 12:17
YOU decide