Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 07:08
Today is Special Patriots. Only comes 1nce a year.

Trusting Self = Trusting God

Gemini's to the flight deck. its ur Turn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
@VincentKennedy

When you watch the movie, you will experience 3 points of interest.

The first is when Tom Cruise sends the message in the beginning. It will sound eerily real and familiar, almost like the face and voice will jump off the screen.

Second you will experience a deja vu moment. Pay attention to the words in that scene.

Third, you will know it when you hear it and feel it. It will be like instant replay through their eyes.

Enjoy the movie in 6D.🍿
11:45 AM - May 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
30 May, 06:40
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
sorry to jump in, just watched that vid Trust God, thank you for aharing. the one Voice, His Masters Voice ☺ in a shop getting my son's birthday present, some reconditioned tech, great independent store really knowledgeable friendly guys...we're ralking music, how great the 80s stuff is etc...he says therea a rumour..HMV might be coning back to (thrbtown where i live.) If you're not familar, HMV stands for his masters voice & was a great music store here in england back in the day. I loved it...you could go in & hum them a tune of you didn't know the name & theyd tell you what it was so you could buy the record. or maybe that was just me 😄 Anyway! His Master's Voice. thought you'd appreciate the story. And, of course, no coincidence 🔥💝
Btw, I'm taking my sons' & their friend to see the new top gun movie this week for their 13th birthday. Geminis 🙏💚 I'm prepared for some goose (truth) bumps !!
Enjoy...thank you for all you & your team do... much love from the UK xxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 11:47
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Cant wait!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
30 May, 12:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I want a full report.🤣🤣🤣

It will feel and sound like nothing you have ever experienced before.💥💥💥