MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
those who died in service were truly heros even though they were victimized for false causes.

the elites and governments do nothing but steal, defraud, kill, torture, desecrate, brainwash, and maim humanity.

i cannot trust anyone who wants to keep government going. there is no possible reason.

all of this evil is committed in the quest for greed and power. anybody morally strong enough to avoid the temptations would never want or accept a position of power. Let that sink in.

humanity is saved by abject rejection of all authority at every level. we need to come to terms with this reality in unity.

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.
11:10 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it