Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:38
Good Morning Patriots.
Presence = Present

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 May, 10:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent, I am learning to be more present. It is as if the birds are talking and singing and making a scene everywhere. This morning the porch door was open but the screen door was pulled across the opening. I heard the birds singing at the top of their lungs, many different kinds, my daughters and I kept commenting. Later, we went to the shore, and the birds again sang loudly. two or three more times in different places, the birds brought me presence. It was so obvious that it was coming naturally...being in the present and feeling at peace. I love birds by the way. Much love to you and all the anons💗🐦🐦🐦💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
i love birds too, have rescued some, connections♥️
02:36 AM - May 30, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 May, 09:33
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Awwww, you are a loving soul!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 May, 12:34
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
back to ya ♥️