Intuitive Otter @intuitiveotter
If you fell for Newsmax after the election like I did-- take heart. They are officially WITH and PROMOTING the swamp!! Please let everyone know. https://t.me/USPatriots/11...
06:06 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by intuitiveotter in this post can reply
lorna deephouse @lorna
03 February, 02:48
In response Intuitive Otter to her Publication
I upgraded cable to get newsmax, was disappointed from the start. The bonus is i now get Court TV 🙌🙌🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
03 February, 02:40
Deleted the app this morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
03 February, 02:20
How many betrayals until we get that we have to unite and rely on each other and QUESTION EVERYTHING!

Hey Mister @Heymister
03 February, 02:20
FUCK NEWSMAX! They will go down, as quickly as they went up!

Bella Kay @Bella_K
03 February, 02:21
In response Hey Mister to his Publication
Newsmax is a huge contributor to Clinton foundation.

Little Sparrow @LittleSparrow
03 February, 02:19
yes, caught on to that awhile ago. Sneaky bastards