Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 May, 12:54
Truth be told..... I lost my JOB for not getting the Jab -> took about 3 months off work. Now it's time to chase the $$$$ again. Be well all someday we all see JUSTICE...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 May, 12:59
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
It will be worth it in the end.
Ill never trust another vax after this covid mess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 May, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We children in my family are lucky, both parent's were/are aware of the vax scam and hidden agendas, so none of us 'children or animals' were ever subjected to any, the same applies to most of our children/grandchildren and animals in our care.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 May, 08:37
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
And that’s how it’s done Sky. One family at a time we learn our way around big pharma. We have to step into the light and share that knowledge. That’s how we break the cycle.

#FamilyIsEverything

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 May, 09:06
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
👍... sharing IS the way🙏, but it'd not easy, some people even think I'm dangerous & weird (I'm OK with weird but not dangerous)😞, still I've been trying to share info' facts etc for as long as I can remember. with two Chiropractors our family, who have both treated vax damaged people, we know the harm they cause 😢.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 May, 09:20
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
That’s why I like AU. Makes me feel a little less like a salmon swiming up stream! I’m just now learning the sharing part. It has been easier to let people to think I’m a sheep. Thank you....

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
🙏.. much loved know you are ...💕...☺️
AU has been like a life saver for me, and many many other I'm sure 🤗
09:32 AM - May 29, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it