Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
I'm in fakebook jail for 48 hrs for saying : "Joe and the Ho gotta go" 😂🤣
06:44 PM - May 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by DovesFlyHighForTrump in this post can reply
Redwhiteand Bleaux @Redwhiteandbleaux
29 May, 09:57
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
29 May, 03:47
Instagram threatens to shutdown my account because I stated "That's what commies do". Someone reported me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 May, 10:15
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Thats just crazy ! Some people suck ! We can have no free speech, other than Truth Social. Some

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 May, 01:21

29 May, 06:43
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Haha next time i will post this too !!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 May, 11:19
You can go to setting on your fb and select blocking list or block list. Type in fact checker, fact checking etc… hundreds will pop up have fun blocking! once you get majority of them they will quit messing wirh ya ao much!

History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
28 May, 10:35
I would say it's totally worth it!

28 May, 10:40
In response History Repeats to her Publication
Agree ! haha

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 May, 08:23
😆😆😆 proud of ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
28 May, 08:18
All my accounts have been permanently suspended. All 8

28 May, 10:48
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Wow ! 8 ?? Good for you. You keep speaking the truth. God Bless !!👊

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
28 May, 07:15
If you go to the block person and type in bots you will be surprised how many there is, I end up blocking them all.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 May, 07:04
😜Proud of you! I am a repeat offender hardened criminal with multiple 30 day sentences.

28 May, 10:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Good for you. If we get suspended...we know we hit a nerve. !!! TRUTH

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
28 May, 06:59
gotta be glad they knew exactly who you were referring to

28 May, 10:50
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Exactly !!!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
28 May, 06:53
👊😂

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

28 May, 10:56
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
I never post anything political. a friend said something about gas prices, and i responded on his post. I have definitely seen alot worse. And with swear words.