Thungawd ... @Bipitybopityboo
28 May, 05:24
NOBODY SHOWED UP AT THE DAVOS GROUP MEETING!
(SEVERAL CELEBRITY'S AND WORLD LEADERS DECLINED TO ATTEND THIS YEAR...

THE DAVOS GROUP A.K.A WEF> A K A World ELITEs from the richest families that CONTROL BLACKROCK AND VANGUARD ( THE CABAL) CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM THAT CONTROLS BIG TECH AND BIG PHARMA AND THE PANDEMIC

> UK cabinet minister – once a Davos regular – said the meeting had ceased to be relevant. “It has become ridiculous,”
____
Tides are turning!!!!!!
People/ELITES are rejecting the illuminati cult DAVOS GROUP and don't want to be affiliated ...
( It seems they don't want to be connected when shit hits the fan.!!!!)

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
WEF is exposing themselves into irrelevancy.
06:09 PM - May 28, 2022
In response Thungawd ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
29 May, 07:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My awe in Number is permanent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
29 May, 07:08
TS 6:09>1809>189

The world is fighting back (& destroying the cult).
20% public.
80% private.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 May, 02:09
almost like that is the plan

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 May, 05:05
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I agree
The whole thing felt to me like a staged comedy/horror show to red pill people...

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
29 May, 01:40
Lets see what happens.
/.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
29 May, 12:33
It's so odd how all the usual DS orgs such as the WEF sound like theatre of the absurd to me and like a rave fest for the left. It will be entertaining to see how overt the pantomime must go to wake up the laggards.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
28 May, 11:01
it better be all cgi'd by the white hat alliance cos all those sickos had better be gitmo'd

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 May, 10:29
Covid-19-itus is the new plandemic, with one of the cures being Gitmo for life.

They’ve been laying out their plan for “The Great Reset” on their website for years. What they didn’t plan on was that she would lose.. too bad, so sad.. Fooked.

Caps = 44 (Fooked).
TS = 6:09 PM.
1809 > 18. 😎

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 May, 09:54
Most of them are already dead or Gitmo . Could be why they are not showing up . Am i right ?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 May, 08:21
Hoping it goes beyond that and the exposures lead to military tribunals for treason and crimes against humanity. You know they're all up to their necks in evil.

War Weary @W4rWeary
28 May, 07:31
The compromised leaders are all gathered, exposing their treason to their countries. Their duplicity is on show for all to see.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 May, 07:18

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
28 May, 07:17
I'd prefer not to see it..
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 May, 02:13
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
you know its bad when Frankensteins monster ran away from this bride...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 May, 03:11
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
OMG i am not sure i can unsee this💓

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 May, 06:34
Relevant marker...

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
28 May, 06:34
praise God 👏

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
28 May, 06:28
scripted. irrelevancy is a polite way to say it

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 May, 06:22
Interesting ....

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
28 May, 06:19
and its fantastic

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
28 May, 06:35
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Yeshua's birthday is 9-11
#September

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 May, 06:12
should have leveled Davos with all of them there

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
28 May, 06:55
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
I have thought this many times. One big boom.