Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
28 May, 10:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
seems to my Elon hinting they just luminairies in the firmament. 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
28 May, 09:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
28 May, 08:52
I was researching the Zeus laser today. Crazy shit! An energized Atom releases a photon, which ping pongs back and fourth between two mirrors to form the laser beam. Pretty badass.

https://youtu.be/ZxcwlJ30u...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
28 May, 08:53
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
This was 13 years ago too.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 May, 08:28
.!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
28 May, 07:10
there is only one photon

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 May, 07:06

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 May, 08:58

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 May, 08:59
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
28 May, 07:41
It explodes ?
Supernova ?
Creating a new nebula ?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 May, 07:50
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Dark to Light. Literally.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 May, 07:37
"God is an Intelligible Sphere, Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." THE BOOK OF TWENTY FOUR PHILOSOPHERS.

Our Spines/Nervous Systems, as well as the DNA Helix in the Nucleus of our Biological Cells are Cosmic Antennas that RECEIVE Photonic Light.
Scientific Studies have Demonstrated that when People are Placed in Fear-Based, Fight/Flight or Freeze Situations, their DNA Helix Sheds Photons and Contracts.
Conversely, when at Person is Exposed to a Loving Environment, the DNA Helix Expands to Receive More Photonic Light.
This is the Difference between Living in a Fear-Based vs a Love-Based Biological and Psycho-Spiritual Matrix. FEAR is (F)alse (E)vidence (A)ppearing (R)eal; while FAITH means (F)inding (A)nswers (I)n (T)he (H)eart!

LeLe John @Grace1125
28 May, 07:17
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
christos fluid? ie; kundalini ?

LeLe John @Grace1125
28 May, 08:03
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
anons-aeons perhaps