Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 May, 07:16
Do you think the Military is in control right now?

*bc I can't tell how many people take the poll, please like this post, too. Thanks!

Yes

No

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
I don't see how anyone can believe the military is in control with the kind of current leadership they have right now. If the likes of Lloyd Austin and Gen. Milley mysteriously meet their demise, and if we begin seeing members of the Biden creature administration and other Devil State operatives dying under bizarre circumstances, then I might be more easily convinced.

If I see the likes of Brian Kemp and Ratburger arrested or taken out and replaced with better persons, the fall of Stacy Abrams, the U.N. HQ blown out of existence and their entire leadership wiped out, China's tentacles within our country evaporate and disappear, and all obstructionists to the overthrow of the election fraud detained or eliminated, then I may very well become a believer in that.
08:40 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ContendersEdge in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
28 May, 12:22
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Plans were set in place before Trump left office, special ops is playing war games.

https://rumble.com/v11moc2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 10:59
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Inasmuch as many would like to believe this, be they anons or not, we still have our doubts.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 May, 09:53
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
Exactly.
Also, all the people the military have supposedly arrested or executed are still in our faces.
The rich have already divided the spoils while the peasants are trying to keep their heads above water.
The overthrow of humanity is continuing on schedule.

27 May, 11:58
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Only humanity will not be overthrown for one reason: Matthew 24:22, Revelation 19.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
28 May, 03:53
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
I got to ask a serious question, and really, this question comes in two parts.

First of all. How did someone with an opinion such as yours come to find anonup?

I'm going to give my interpretation and then proceed to the next question. I perceive this as shill behavious as logic dictates such a perspective would not arrive to this place.

Second. If indeed my perception is correct, do you really believe that the genuine people among us have come this far to be manipulated by the mere power of suggestion anymore?

I think not. Happy hunting though. ;)