Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
27 May, 03:33
Are you growing any of your own food yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 May, 03:52
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
yep!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 04:18
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
What you got in that garden?

27 May, 06:01
potatoes, red and white onions, cilantro variety of colored peppers and jalapeños, variety of tomatoes(Roma, flavor bombs, beefsteak, compari), cantalope, just started cukes! its a good start! fruit trees too! and purslane growing wild in yard!

🤣😂
radishes, pomegranates, avocados arent big enough to yiels yet!
You4 making me think girl! 🤓
06:03 PM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
27 May, 06:27
That's a wonderful start. I bet it's beautiful.

I'm growing strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, carrots, peppers and potatoes. It's been really dry and brutally hot already here in Florida. I'm glad i planted early, it'll be tough to get much of anything to grow in the coming summer heat.

27 May, 06:32
same here in Tx! I’m in the hotter drier area! My grands are coming this week, gonna teach them and get some help planting more! My Grandson likes strawberries, I got 3 plants started for him to take home to grow and take care of! 🥰 yes watering is more this year! just got done watering out front! hot one ahead!