Alex Graham @ProudAmerican_MO
“Police Officers were able to get their kids out of school.”
I can’t believe they literally just admitted to that, but then held those parents back from saving their own children.
So these guys sound like they were intentionally letting this go on for over an hour.
02:07 PM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by ProudAmerican_MO in this post can reply
Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
27 May, 02:28
In response Alex Graham to his Publication
I know most are Back the Blue, well i grew up around cops and dealt with them for over 40 years and there a LOT of corrupt ignorant cops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 May, 02:23
The deeper we go the harder to believe.

Obama calls out about GF to rile BLM and Antifa
Now more info on the shooting points at a corrupt police issue.
Mason symbology on vehicles at shooting

Sussmann verdict on deck

Are they trying to trigger riots?
Certainly trying to create more chaos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
27 May, 02:42
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
They're trying to cause mass riots while tossing Sussmann under the rug

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
27 May, 03:10
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
The sooner they do, the faster our Military will shut it down! Bring it the F on Odrama and Buck tooth Mala!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 May, 02:11
Parents ought to erupt over this.

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
27 May, 02:52
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Ima grandparent and live quite a few miles from Uvalde...but I am erupting with anger & sadness inside over this satanic crap. 😭🤬👿

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 May, 02:10
That's how ff's work...

God will judge them.