Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 May, 09:27
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Tom Fitton is not corrupt.
Lin Wood is a DS plant
https://spectator.org/lin-...
and his "whistleblower" is a fraud, liar, and multiple felon with a GED.
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

27 May, 12:53
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Oh, I'm right about this, believe me. I've got so much filth on Wood it would make your head spin.
For whatever reason, Anons don't seem to want to acknowledge my exposés on Wood. It's like they are afraid to find out he's dirty. Why?
I don't understand that.
I've posted numerous exposés on Wood here on AU and my posts go largely ignored. That is disturbing to me because Anons are supposed to be ahead of the curve.
One day, I even carpet-bombed AU with exposé after exposé and my posts were ignored.
The fact that we lost control of the Senate because 752,000 voters (mostly Republican) SAT OUT the runoff elections should concern Anons. Wood told them to NOT vote. They listened to him and look at the result. Wood followers are more a danger to our elections than any machine could ever be. Perdue lost by only 13,000+ votes; Loeffler lost by only 30,000+ votes. Before Wood misled GA-R voters not to vote, both Perdue and Loeffler were in the LEAD over the Democrats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 May, 01:00
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
awaiting the salvo

27 May, 01:10
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Another salvo that will go ignored, probably.
I was accessing Wood's TG posts through a preview page (I'm not on TG) but now I can't do it. I'll have to find another way to see what latest garbage he's spewing.

He has started his "don't vote" messaging again. And he's even called people evil, including Kash Patel, RFK Jr., and Eric Trump. Those two posts got ignored also. WTF?

If Anons aren't up on this, what hope is there?
(I gotta go trim some trees, so if I don't get back to you quickly, you'll know why.)

Hey - maybe I'll start tagging people when I post. Maybe that will help. See ya later!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
i abhor ppl who hide their evil behind the word God - the worst kind of deviant
01:16 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
27 May, 03:29
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
I figure he's either got a very WARPED idea that he's got a free ticket into the Kingdom of God no matter what he does, or he's like Satan who quotes scripture but does evil.

Either way, he's doing the work of the devil and Judgement Day is gonna hold quite an unpleasant surprise for him.