Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
I teach middle school and this lady is pretty spot on...
09:57 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
27 May, 10:50
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
exactly spot on except with a dif connect: our "authorities" are the ones that designed this system of worshiping all that flagrantly hates and disrespects family, fam values, anything good and wholesome. our "authorities" insinuated themselves in that position out of greed and perversion and the majority of those authorities continue to fight to keep humanity blind deaf dumb and in constant state of poverty fighting to put food on the table

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
27 May, 11:02
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
I agree...I am in education, but see it in a whole new light. I actually have for quite some time.

What makes me sad is how the students treat each other... the lack of kindness I have seen especially over this past year...it's like they lack empathy.

I just want it to change...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
27 May, 10:18
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Wow! Brilliant!!