Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Memorial Day is the 17th (Julian). Just saying...
09:29 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aaron Tate @Aaron0202
27 May, 11:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Im kinda nervous not knowing what's gonna happen,when I saw that car it was like my spider sense clicked and I stopped ,I know it was on camera they missed me by an inch, and this lady cop was next to us at lunch saw her the other day her eyes got really big and smiled
another car zoomed up next to me afterwards ,felt like harrasment
people run from me atvwork and my wife yells at me you sound paranoid
Ya no kidding
Im on linked in and clicked on someone my friend knows they are Military Intelligence,next thing I see is someone from Texas Airforce base checked out my profile
crazy times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
27 May, 10:29
I know we’re not supposed to focus on dates but rather “events” and...
the Rally address is
1 EVENTS DRIVE 🤔😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 May, 03:08
In response HOUND DOG to her Publication
Great dig Patriot love it. NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE

Q

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
27 May, 09:39
😁 Dear Q, BRING IT!!! Please please please please please!!!
🙏🙏🙏😂

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
27 May, 09:33
THANQ HAVE A GR8 ONE🇺🇸❤🇬🇧