vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 May, 07:57
Jesus said in the lost books when asked how many spirits come to renew of the spirits lost and jesus replied one spirit. anyone want to explain before God shows me in full when its already in part in my asking?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadia Naadje @Nadia
27 May, 08:08
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
the resurrection of the Christ consciousness on Earth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 08:13
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
close enough, it literally means God is in us. But then God is in everything or more accurately all things are in God.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
27 May, 09:14
There is an exchange of Light between all stars, all planets and all dimensions and all people. Therefore we are all One. This is what you call God who keeps everything alive in the multi/universe. Everything is connected.

in fact, we are all divine intervention. We all have the god spark within us, we are all on the soul matrix. We are the divine intervention we are all seeking. The irony is that we have learned that God is outside of us. He is not. He is within and he is within all of us. make a point of connection with God through His power, His love and His wisdom, because it is in you. These tools will enhance your Earth and let it be what it was meant to be - a beautiful place of harmony and abundance to support your journey into the higher plains ❤

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
read the books by sharon stewart a starseed from vega. Lots of information about our real history, what is going on now and what the Galactic Federation is doing for us and how the world is going to change. Books only cost a few euros, but highly recommended
09:21 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nadia in this post can reply
27 May, 05:57
God is beyond this starseed development. i work from visions i didnt ask for and Got several times and they align to scripture. this whole starseed thing isnt for me, the power of God isnt in that nor is it in the dimensional beliefs. what ive been shown is beyond the scope of realistic hopes for joy and likewise in the utter destructive powers of a God, our father in heaven. All misguided beliefs will be sorted in a time to come, until then all that matters is the law of love and kindness.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
27 May, 06:01
starseeds and lightworkers are mentioned in the bible and are very real and even confirmed by Q. I am also a starseed from Sirius we are incarnated here to keep the light bark and I can tell you that you cannot trust all visions because there is a lot of mind control going on.