nasty 123 @Nasty1
26 May, 11:55
The Charlemagne Prize, International Charlemagne Prize of the City of Aachen.

The Holy Roman Empire was started by Charlemagne on the 25th of December 800 ad in the city of Aachen Germany. This became the capital of the Holy Roman Empire for many years & is the Burial Place of Charlemagne.

The sponsors of the prize, the City of Aachen, refer to Charlemagne as the "Founder of Western Culture", & assert that under his reign, the City of Aachen was once the spiritual & political centre of the whole of what is now western Europe.

International Charlemagne Prize of the City of Aachen has been awarded to those promoting the "unity of Europe".
The award sponsors assert that the list of Charlemagne Prize winners reflects the history of the European process of unification, commonly referred to as European Integration. They continue that it has been awarded to founding fathers of a United Europe.

Recipients include Clinton , Merkle Macron, Pope Francis, Henry Kissinger ( 5 Pics)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
27 May, 01:57
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
Otto III gave Bolesław a replica of his Holy Lance, part of the Imperial Regalia, Between the 7th and 15th of March Otto invested Bolesław with the titles frater et cooperator Imperii ("Brother and Partner of the Empire") and populi Romani amicus et socius as rendered in the 1115 Gesta principum Polonorum by the Kraków chronicler Gallus Anonymus,. Whether the act implemented an elevation of Bolesław to the status of "king" has not been conclusively established. In any case, Bolesław had himself crowned King of Poland at Gniezno Cathedral in 1025. Some historians even believe that Otto recognized Bolesław the Brave as his second heir on the imperial throne...
Bolesław was to accompany Otto III to Aachen and receive the golden throne of Charlemagne, whose tomb at that time Otto III had to be found and opened.

I was in Aachen an you can really feel the heavy energy all over the city and in the cathedral...
.. https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 May, 02:26
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
AND THERE IT WAS, WHEN OUR ONCE BRETHREN NATIONS SPLIT UP...

CZECHOSLOVAKIA ALWAYS COOPERATED WITH BOTH GERMANY AND RUSSIA. POLAND REFUTE TO ACCEPT IT DUE, THAT POLES ALWAYS THINK, THAT MAJOR COUNTRY IN EUROPA ARE POLES🤣🤣🤣

THAT IS WHY CZECHOSLOVAKIA BORDERS ENDURED THOUSAND YEARS INTACT AND POLES BORDERS IN EVERY CENTURY CHANGE ITS SHAPE😁😁😁

AND WILL CHANGE SHAPE AGAIN... BECAUSE POLES HAS HUGE PROBLEM TO LEARN WITH THEIR OWN HISTORY...

Polsko by se mělo zamyslet nad dávnými slovy Henryho Kissingera: "Být nepřítelem USA je nebezpečné, ale být přítelem je fatální."

Aga Gie @AgaG
27 May, 02:50
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Here you have good stuff... 😉
https://histslov.wordpress...

27 May, 03:07
OUR RULLER DYNASTY IS ALSO "PUT IT VERY MILDLY" MORE SLAVIC MYTH, THAN FACTUAL😁😁😁

MOST PROBABLY CROATIAN ORIGIN.

https://cs.m.wikipedia.org...

https://enigmaplus.cz/utek...

ACTUALLY RUSSIAN AND UKRAINIANS ARE CLOSER RELATIVES, THAN CZECH, SLOVAC AND POLES...
THIS ANGLO SAXON GENOCIDE OF SLAVIC IS FOR ME VERY PAINFULL TO SEE, HOW EASILLY UKRAINES AND POLES FELL UNDER REPTILIAN INFLUENCE OF ALBION
😔💔

Aga Gie @AgaG
27 May, 03:15
I agree on that. We should live in peace together. Because Russia and Ukraine are so similar this war is possible. What is wrong with all those Anglo Saxons that they love war so badly?
I would love to see Y-DNA results of Putin, Zelensky and Duda...

27 May, 03:25
ANGLO SAXONS ARE IGIGI.
ANNUNAKI CLASS😁😁😁

THEY SEE WORLD THRU OPTIC OF SELF ENRICHMENT. BUT THEY HAVE FORKED TONGUES AND SPEAKING ABOUT EQUALITY, FAIRNESS AND RESPECTING OTHER, MEANWHILE FOR DECADES DOING EXACT OPPOSITE... AND WHEN U CONFRONTED THEM WITH HARD FACTS, THAT START THEIR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE AND THEY ALWAYS WILL SPEAK ABOUT THAT THEIR RULLING CLASS IS RESPONSIBLE AND THEY ARE INNOCENT VICTIMS... 9 YANKEES FROM 10 WILL GLADLY SOLD YOU FOR GAS PER 1,5$ PER GALON...
https://www.protiproud.inf...

Aga Gie @AgaG
27 May, 03:30
For me this sounds exactly like narcissists ideology. This is always fight between them and empaths. We need to really think how to raise children properly and not let them be narcissistic...

27 May, 03:36
BUT FIRST YOU HAVE TO ELIMINATE WARS.

AND AS YOU COULD SEE, WORLD RIGHT NOW IS REARMING DUE TO PANIC WHICH USA AGRESSION ON UKRAINE SPARKED...

INSTEAD OF DEESCALATION, USA FORCING PUSH ON ABSOLUTE ESCALATION...
ITS DISGUSTING🤮🤮🤮

Aga Gie @AgaG
27 May, 03:43
Yes and even Russia with their propaganda against polish people is pushing to this war. This is why I don't understand their actions. Or maybe in Russia they also have two opposite sides fighting with each other right now?

27 May, 04:20
RUSSIA IS UPSET.
WITHOUT RUSSIA, POLAND DID NOT EXIST.
HITLER WILL SWALLOW IT ALL.

RIGHT NOW MANY RUSSIANS REGRETTING DEATHS FOR SUCH IGNORANT NEIGHBOURS... DID YOU REGRET, WHICH UNIFORMS POLISH PEOPLE WEAR DURING WW2P? 🤔

TODAY, WE CELEBRATE ATENTAT ON REISCHPROTECTOR HEIDRICH...

POLAND DID NOTHINK LIKE CZECHS, ONLY CONTINUE TO CREMATE JEWS FOR GERMANS... ON POLISH LAND LIES 90% OF ALL GERMAN EXTERMINATION CAMPS MINE FREN... THAT IS POLISH PAST NO ONE WANT THIS SKELETON GET OUT OF POLISH CLOSET... 😁😁😁

Aga Gie @AgaG
27 May, 04:37
This skeleton was traveling all around the world my friend... Russia didn't save Poland, Russia stabed Poland in the back 17.09.1939. Remember Katyń and sending polish people to Siberia. How many polish people died 1939-1990?

27 May, 04:52
CANT YOU SEE, THAT EXACTLY THIS IS CORE OF TRUMP PLAN? USE BRIBE AND BLACKMAIL OF CORRUPT POLISH ELITES, TO PUSH THEM INTO WAR? 🤔

DONALD INTEREST IN EUROPA IS SOLD AS MANY ARMS DEALS AS HE POSSIBLY COULD... TO MAKE RUSSIAN THREAT REAL, TO ENGAGE THEM BY KILLING CIVILIANS IN DONBASS FOR INSANE 8 YEARS STRAIGHT.

THAT IS USA PLAN FOR EUROPA... MAGA

WHY U THINK, THAT DONALD TRUMP HAVE PLAN TO INSTAL BIDEN AND LET HIM START WORLD WAR 3, AND HE WITH KENNEDY COMEBACK ON SCENE AS "SAVIOURS" IN 2023 ?!?😁😁😁

ITS SO STUPID OBVIOUS...

https://youtu.be/21Gouq6hp...

Aga Gie @AgaG
I understand your point of view and I hope this will have happy ending and not the apocalipse as you see it. In some sense I have this same feeling as you about what is going on right now but I feel there is something underneath. I don't know this but I can feel it clearly.
04:59 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by AgaG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aga Gie, click on at the bottom under it