Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Elon, “Rude awakening inbound!”
11:48 PM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 May, 10:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
He probably means Twitter staff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
27 May, 03:22
Hmmm????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 May, 03:09
I can understand how some found the respite from the daily grind an eye-opener as to their quality of life bc (be4 cov). Especislly those with families & both parents working.
Undoubtedly some just took advantage tho.
Do agree "some bankruptcies need to happen" & no doubt new opportunities will arise as we move forward🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 May, 03:09
I can understand how some found the respite from the daily grind an eye-opener as to their quality of life bc (be4 cov). Especislly those with families & both parents working.
Undoubtedly some just took advantage tho.
Do agree "some bankruptcies need to happen" & no doubt new opportunities will arise as we move forward🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 May, 12:28
Not everyone had to stay home during this hoax. I had to work through the whole event. It was a very annoying time because they got unemployment plus 600.00 bonus checks weekly for being home. They were making more than me. Then they come back to work and call in sick. I haven't called in once in over three years.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 May, 12:24
I remember a lot of Anons announcing "rude awakening" for many, starting from one "just a regular anon." Some deserve rude awakening for their ignorance.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
27 May, 12:16
That is wack, where I live, people have lost job due to small business going broke because people like those big corps have taken away their lively hood so don't you go there butthole!, thought you were okay but afraid you are like the other globalist

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 May, 12:07
Whoa hold on here, I work hard from home!