Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 May, 11:37
Older video. More advanced now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 May, 05:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This has to be what is going on with my son :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 May, 05:45
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
🙏… my wife works in mental health field. kids are coming off the Chains. record numbers of suicide, Homicide, Anxiety, depression & Other disorders FYI

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
26 May, 06:48
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Wow this is so sad!! :( Scares me that he is just going to get worse and worse. I pray things get better soon for him and all the young people going thru Hell.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
26 May, 07:17
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Never give up Hope. I had General anxiety disorder for nearly 20 yrs. God lifted the anxiety & freed me from the medications to treat it. I would suffer horrible side effects each time i attempted stopping the medications. Dr’s told me - Id need to take a low dose for life. I take none of the anxiety medications now. Anything is possible with God!

Kimberly Robinson @KRobinson77
Absolutely and thank you so much!! I am glad to hear you were able to heal and so sorry you went thru that! ❤️🙏
11:35 PM - May 26, 2022
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KRobinson77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimberly Robinson, click on at the bottom under it