Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
31 May, 12:29
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Ping pong -- hard to keep up with all the flip flops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
27 May, 10:20
Boom!! Bring it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 May, 01:30
Yep at first i didnt think he was but...yeah i learned later he was.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
27 May, 12:36
Barr never gave me the creeped out feeling I get from Shiff, Nader, Pelosi and the likes...

Reflex *.* @Reflex
27 May, 12:29
remember, the plan has been in motion for decades.

also: you can't fake that bagpipes scene 😁

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 May, 12:15
I think things were presented to appear as if they were not white hats for their protection to confuse the DS. It made them less of a target.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 May, 11:02
I've never doubted Barr.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 May, 11:03
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 May, 10:16
note..he said could be

E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
26 May, 10:08
They were playing the deep state, just like Flynn.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
26 May, 10:06
Did he formally resign? He sent Trump a letter that said he was taking a break for Christmas. Never heard or saw anything afterwards 👀

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
27 May, 08:03
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication