Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
26 May, 08:04
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
I don't know why these guys were on psychiatric meds but they obviously did not stop them from committing the evil acts that they did.

Psychiatric meds do not make a person morally good or evil. It is what resides within the heart and soul of a man that determines that alignment.

Psychiatric meds, in my opinion, and from personal experience, seem rather overrated. They are either useless in remedying the affliction that they are said to be designed for, or they simply make matters worse.

My wife had taken prozac for OCD and Depression but eventually stopped taking her prozac because it was not doing her any good. Her good days are better than her bad days (thank God) but the meds never addressed the root cause of her afflictioins and I have been all about attacking something at its source. It is what I had to do in order to rid myself of my Depression.

We don't have a mental health crisis in America. We have a spiritual and moral crisis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
26 May, 10:49
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
πŸ’―πŸ‘ΌπŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽβ€οΈπŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
26 May, 07:43
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
Investigate the trail of evil to the handlers and end the nonsense already. Crimes against humanity.