Anon Bux @Anonbux21
It’s almost enjoyable now when the cognitive dissonance kicks in and the red pill victims only response is to attack my intelligence. Then comes the attacks on where I get my information from. I tell them how incredible and brilliant you all are. Trips me out how they get so angry.
10:51 AM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Anonbux21 in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
28 May, 08:31
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
I leave them with a new twist>I Tell them Donald Trump is Arch Angel Uriel at the least maybe higher. Arch Angel Metatron and Arch Angel Michael are my friends who give me information now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
26 May, 11:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Tiger @JohnTiger
26 May, 11:18
Some people exchange ideas to learn. It's risky since these ideas can sometimes be rejected. We feel bad when that happens but we also feel good when they are approved of. Because of this mechanism, human subjectivity tends towards realism and wisdom.

Others exchange ideas for satisfaction, they bypass this auto-regulating system to maximize "good feelings". Soon, they learn that parroting the majority-opinion will produce happy hormones without the risk of being rejected

So they use this to socialize rather than learn.
This is what I call "opinion borrowers"

The problem here is that they are intellectually incapacitating themselves since they accept conclusive claims without knowing the sustenant precepts or web of ideas that would lead them to this conclusion.

When confronted with reality or arguments, they don't have the necessary precepts or understanding to formulate a reasonned defense so they resort to ad-homs and various fallacies at the measure of their weakness

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
26 May, 11:11
the messenger always seems to be the first casualty of war

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
26 May, 11:51
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I’m not going anywhere.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
26 May, 11:07
They do not want to be unplugged from the matrix

TrueView Patriot @TimA
26 May, 11:18
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
🤣👍🏻🎖

J.J. Jameson @jjj
26 May, 03:55
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Nor do people here want to be told they're wrong. It's not a one sided issue.