joann ferguson @joann212
I have become 'numb' to headlines about shootings, war, illegals pouring into the country, Russia Russia Russia, billions of our tax dollars going to Ukraine, Monkey Pox, etc. Headlines about inflation, gas prices, housing costs, rising energy, and homelessness are the things I can 'see' with my own eyes. I can honestly say that I haven't wasted a single moment of my life waiting for the 'elites' or other bad actors to be whisked away in handcuffs. If it were you or I, we would've had the key tossed many years ago without any questions asked for the 'crimes' they have committed. When I go into a store and they don't have any change for cash money anymore, that's my reality. Things are evolving 'their' way whether we agree or disagree. I watched a documentary about the Shoshone/Apache Indians and how our government took their children, indoctrinated them, took all their artifacts off the reservations, and slowly turned them away from the knowledge of their ancestors. We are here.
08:56 AM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by joann212 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from joann ferguson, click on at the bottom under it