Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 May, 07:30
So here is the deal :
It is not only that "they" want your guns as so many people say.
It is "they" want your money.
The elected Gov officials own stock in Companies like Smith and Wesson, Colt and Browning.
When "they" make a public comment about taking guns, there is a huge knee jerk reaction for people to go buy guns. Guess what? You are giving them your money and many do not see the "GAME". In a carnival or circus, we would be called "rubes".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
they cannot take your guns. they can only force you to use them.

my level of respect for the government is zero. we are at war against all governments.

i will use my guns before i comply with literally anything
08:42 AM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
26 May, 11:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
agape namaste @agapenamaste
26 May, 09:37

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
26 May, 09:31
Take a stand now there will.not be another chance if we don't

None None @MUDD
26 May, 09:08
I keep saying it...none of this fake US government has any authority and all the people still playing along are fools. They just keep voting and voting and voting...
The so-called 'government' broke the deal (Constitution is a contract) and declared war on the people and the people still think elections will fix it...how hilarious...
Not my government - not complying with anything (not even State level) and just about the only law enforcement that I would even consider allowing to interact with me are Sheriffs - and only if they are acting Constitutionally. However, even they derive their presumed authority from a fiction, as the contract has been voided by the very act of the 'government' breaking the deal.
Therefore, the only true law of the land at this point is the one accepted by the people-at-large (the Bill of Rights and/or Common Law) between the people with or without any 'government' enforcement.
With you.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
26 May, 08:51
Same here, 100%

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 May, 08:46
I am with you on this stance.
I will not allow myself to obey any gov orders.
If it comes down to being dragged out of my residence (my personal castle) I will not go peacefully - I have seen torture first hand and I will not be a victim.