Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 May, 11:36
Stats on everything should be interesting pre-vax society to post-vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 May, 11:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
What stats can we really Trust?

If a Scientists give you stats do you trust?
Teacher?
Politician?
Family Member?
News?
Priest?
Pope?

At this point stats from gematria seem more creditable.

Besides Love, Math is the closest thing to Pure Truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
♥️

+ 11:43... one of my fav drops!
11:52 PM - May 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 May, 07:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 May, 03:14
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I just watched that movie not to long ago

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
26 May, 04:54
We are here and we are many and our families sit in crafts above our homes and follow us everywhere we go. Too bad I can't share videos here, but I have videos of my family from Sirius following and signaling me and showing me so much more technology in the air. I see the light codes flying through the air and going into my skin where they upgrade our DNA and I see a lot more in my house and out in the sky. I also see them in my dreams and they also give us messages. In June many will wake up so something is about to happen soon. Craft 👇 belongs to my family from Sirius the blue race

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
26 May, 06:39
In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication
One third of the world's population is incarnated extraterrestrial. There may be starseeds just coming to watch (Ascension). Some come for their own personal growth, rather than helping. Some come to watch because they need to experience life on our planet right now for their own good (Starseeds). Some come to help while doing this work for the benefit of others, the Terrans (Lightworkers). However, they are all starseeds/star children.

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 May, 02:56
oh poop....nah q you can tell us nobody believes us anyway lol

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 May, 02:54
TS 11:52>27

Attached- from answers section + drop 27

Jeff Clems @Jeffclems
27 May, 09:58
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
What about all will be revealed?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 May, 01:58
Vibes! I just read this drop to my hubby earliwr. He likes it.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 May, 01:14
Just saying....

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
26 May, 01:11
Oooh sounds like a beacon, a call to fellow Pleiadeans and other species on this journey. Woot woot, there are many of us around! Glad to clearly see with my eye who is who in this realm. ET phone home! See, signal, not noise.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
26 May, 01:05
sketchy shit . . . 🤔

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
26 May, 01:12
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Do da, do da!

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
26 May, 12:14
1143!This is my favorite post. But I don't understand the above English part😅 March 21st and March 22nd. There were consecutive shrine torii gates and 1143 signals.😆🙏⛩️✨🛸✨🌌
https://anonup.com/thread/...

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
26 May, 11:10
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
it says--- The information I received today. 1143。 If my companion was a reincarnated extraterrestrial, how could he have forgotten this crumb? go to translation on search for anything. i do

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 May, 12:12
The truth will be fully disclosed to those that choose to know because for those that choose to connect to the God Consciousness they will just "KNOW" all truths of was was and what is.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 May, 12:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the nine

was
is
will be

🥰🙌

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 May, 03:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AU is filter for that disclosure.