Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 May, 01:56
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
ck this first 5 min of vid he just walked in ck it out its rite here
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Where Was The POLICE?? - YouTube

Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YOBmzRey4X3lLCjhw3UaQ/joinWebsite: http://www.blackscoutsurvival.comTwitter: @Bla...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 May, 02:41
So....this is yet another Sandy Hook situation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 May, 02:45
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Possibility 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
25 May, 02:07
I write a community newsletter once a month and hand deliver it throughout the communities. I deliver to all of the schools in two school districts and I am here to tell you that you can't get in, and they know me. This is false flag bull#hit all the way!!

Ali Beth @Albeth7
25 May, 02:02
exactly what i said this morning too! even small poor schools have this

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
25 May, 01:49
ok how much longer and how much more do the asleep need to see?
how much longer do the awake have to fight this BS?
how much longer does my income need to be attacked?
how much longer will they be coming after guns.
keep poking the sleeping dog...its not really asleep anymore....
how
much
longer....

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 May, 01:48
Proves it was a staged shooting. These politicians are monstrous.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 May, 01:44
yes! my oldest child had a buzz in system since the mid 2000s

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 May, 01:31
👇 This

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
25 May, 01:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
THAT 🎯

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 May, 01:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yep

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
25 May, 01:17
Same in my location… no farther than the office

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 May, 12:16
That is exactly how it is in SC👍 #GottaVibe

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 May, 12:25
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
✨Nice✨

1776 ... @IGG1776
25 May, 12:16
It's the same here in Florida, there's no way to get in. Only way is thru the office and your screened before you can enter.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 May, 12:27
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
That's how it is in AZ as well, nobody is getting in that isn't screened, they are locked down tight.

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
25 May, 12:05
It is either an all made up scario, or alot of people are to blame for allowing an actor who is being paid to come in and shoot up a school. These evil sick people dont care who they harm. They want gun conrol and are willing to kill people (even sweet innocentt children) to get their way! so many dumb ignorant people will be on board with gun control.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 May, 12:00
Yep! Fact!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
25 May, 12:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Always good to hear from people who actually live in TX and can provide reliable feedback. 👍🏻

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
25 May, 12:13
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yes! The only time I was able to see my kids when they were in public school other than them getting called to the office was when I subbed. And we lived in a small Texas town where everyone knew everyone.